Sunday, November 7, 2021

hearing God

 Sunday, November 7, 2021 (6:26 a.m.)

Most Dear and Blessed God,


Thank You! Praise You. Hear You. Yes Lord. I want to hear You today.

(7:10 a.m.)

Mm, hearing God. Yes, please!


Father, You know all about my very busy brain. The things I think. And focus upon. Here I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to settle my thoughts. Steer them to You. Your Truth. Your promises.

(7:39 a.m.)

Psalm 46. You. Our refuge and our strength. A safe place to hide.


Father, I confess to hiding a lot. Running in the opposite direction. What a better place to turn is Your very present, proven help in time of trouble.


God, You are so very good to Your children. Forgive the many times in every single day that I forget to pause in Your presence (The Passion Translation for “Selah” Psalm 46:3, 7, 11).


We have pricey decisions to make around here, Lord. Repairs that need to be made. I’m coming to You because I want to be unafraid in determining which is the best path to take.


Asking for and seeking Your guidance. Direction. Leading.


Father God, thank You that we are able to love because You loved us first (1 John 4:19). I dig into You Word and I want to learn more. About You. And the joy You promise.


And the more I read (Psalm 16:11. John 15:11, 16:24. 1 John 1:4), the more I long to put it all into practice. Teach and train me Lord. Thank You for Your very presence.


I love You. I long to serve You. Lead and guide us in making the decisions You would have us make. Thank You. Praise You. Use us. Amen.


(296 words ~ 8:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment