Friday, November 19, 2021

so many words

 Friday, November 19, 2021 (4:30 a.m.)

Holy God,


So many words from which to choose. Help me decide which ones to bring to You. Attitude. Outlook. Viewpoint. Perspective. Opinion. Ideas. Thinking. Feelings. Spunk. Spirit.


Yes. So many words. Let me choose them and use them wisely and well.


(5:22 a.m.)


Oh most Dear and Blessed God, how I thank You! I bring myself to You. Raw. Uncensored. Quiet. Wordless. Grateful!


Yes Lord. A negative attitude shifting toward positive as I absorb Your Word into my very being.


Thank You God that You are great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. Loving. Kind. Caring. Perfect.


Letting my words be few, You look straight into my heart. Weeding out what is abhorrent to You. Thank and praise You Lord.


Matthew 12:36-37

John 1:1-18

Proverbs 12:18, 15:28


Thank You Lord that we get to come to You. Knowing, trusting, believing You to be all powerful. Fully equip me in speaking words that encourage, rather than cause pain. Delight instead of dismay.


I love You God. I want that to be readily seen. Obvious. I don’t need to be heard. Teach me to listen better and pray more. Let my words be few (Ecclesiastes 5:2). Listening twice as much as I speak (James 1:19).


“Set a guard, O LORD over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips [to keep me from speaking thoughtlessly] (Psalm 141:3 Amplified Bible). Do all You must Blessed God in refining me into the masterpiece You created me to be (Ephesians 2:10).


Use me Father. To Your good and to Your glory. I love You. I need You. I want You. I choose You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(293 words ~ 6:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment