Friday, November 5, 2021

limitless

 Friday, November 5, 2021 (5:31 a.m.)

Holy God,


Blessed Lord. There are so many names for describing You. Thank You that You are limitless. Mm. Yes. Limitless.


Father, I confess to allowing circumstances to take my attention away from this miraculous Truth. Looking at images just now I am reminded and encouraged by Your vastness. Thank You Lord. Praise You God.

(7:03 a.m.)


My words are few this morning. And my heart full. Of Your love. And thoughts of Your power.


Turning to Your Word I am buoyed. Uplifted. Inspired. Use me Dear Lord. As You alone know is best. Putting one foot in front of the other in taking the very next step to this day.


I love You. I thank and praise You. I turn to You. Looking full in Your glorious face. My faith [hope!] is built on nothing less than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.


Father, keep singing and speaking to me I pray.


Ephesians 3:14-21 Paul’s Prayer for Spiritual Empowering

Psalm 51:7-15


Be glorified. I love You. Amen.

(180 words ~ 7:21 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment