Monday, November 1, 2021

life changes

 Monday, November 1, 2021 (6:05 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. I was on my way here to grumble and complain. Thank You for reminding me of the changes You have been making in and with me. Shall we talk about change?

(7:01 a.m.)

Mm, yes Lord. Changes. The changes You make in us.


Thank You that we have Your Word. We get to come to You with our every concern. Desire. Necessity.


Reading a Lifeway e-article about how You change us, peace overtakes my being. Describing the presence and work of the Holy Spirit is this thought provoking sentence. “The Spirit of God uses the Word of God to make the child of God more like the Son of God.“ Thank and praise You Father. 


Ephesians 2:10

Philippians 2:13-14


Lord, You provide us tools and opportunity to change. I ask that You would continue teaching and training me in using them well. As You have designed.


I love You. I need You. I want You. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me that I would live this day making the life changes You know are best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(203 words ~ 7:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment