Friday, November 12, 2021

God knows

 Friday, November 12, 2021 (4:49 a.m.)

Holy, Loving Lord,


Thank You! You know our needs. And You will provide for them. Perfectly. Thank You. Praise You.


Smiling. Hoping. Praying.


I slept. Woke. Slept again. Read. Sang. More sleep. An extremely detailed dream. Waking with the question, “Who knew?” And the immediate answer, “God did!”


Yes Lord. You know. Past. Present. Future. You know every detail. Nothing surprises or gets by You.


Father, I am confessing my own attempts at feeling better. Not wanting to bother You with the details, I’ve rested. Laid low. Made efforts in my own strength and understandings. Forgive me for again not coming to You first.


With varying factors I’ve tried to think my way out of persistent symptoms. Father God,You know all that is going on. I choose to turn to and wait on You. Thank You Lord for this blessed opportunity.


Your Word offers us so many reminders of Your faithfulness. Reading in and about Your promises of provision, we are urged to rest in them (Philippians 4:19).


We are called to remember Your past faithfulness (Philippians 4:6-7). Be ready for You to provide, even in unusual ways (1 Kings 17:6). And to rejoice in Your present providing (Matthew 6:34; Hebrews 13:5).


Again I thank You God. I ask You to do exactly as You know is best. In, with, by, through and for me. I love You Lord. I need and want You. Use me. Amen.


(246 words ~ 5:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment