Tuesday, November 30, 2021

juncture

 Tuesday, November 30, 2021 (6:54 a.m.)

Christmas Chateau Family Room


Thank You, God. Thank You, God. Thank You, God,


It’s what I’ve said repeatedly for the last several hours. My mind would start to go where I didn’t want it to go. Thinking thoughts I had no interest in thinking. At every juncture, “Thank You, God” came easily. Almost automatically. To which, again I say, “Thank You God!”

(7:17 a.m.)

What a surprise! And another “Thank You, God!”


Acts 7. “STEPHEN, FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT” Brought here because of the word ‘juncture’ (v. 20 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition). Thank You, God that we get to read of his faithfulness, even unto death (Revelation 2:10).


Blessed God, I look to You for faith such as his. Described in The Life Recovery Bible as “a man filled with the Holy Spirit, exhibiting God’s power and love in everything he did.”


Oh yes, Dear Father! Continue Your painstaking work in changing me from who I appear to who You would have me be. One who trusts You with my very heart, soul, mind and strength. Fully loving You, others and myself (Mark 12:30-31) as we go through each and every day.


Lord, fill me with Your Holy Spirit to do and to be all that You know is best. Wholeheartedly singing ♪I Will Enter His Gates with thanksgiving in my heart; I will enter His courts with praise. I will say this is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice for He has made me glad…♪ (Psalm 100:4; 118:24).


None of this am I able to do on my own. But You are able! Ephesians 3:20. “Now glory be to God, who by His mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of - infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes.”


Oh Amen, Amen Dearest Lord. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me to Your good and glorious end. Continue resetting my very being with every “Thank You, God” I utter. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(376 words ~ 7:56 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment