Saturday, November 20, 2021

singing, smiling, hoping, praying

Saturday, November 20, 2021 (5:19 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


I am here, Dearest Lord, on behalf of others. And myself. Trusting. Believing. Depending on You to be great. Glorious. Good. Gracious.


There is tremendous need of You in hearts and households around this entire world. Thank You God that You are ♪Mighty to Save♪


While waking, my mind immediately went to the chaos. Crisis. Confusion. All caused by addiction. Need of Your presence abounds and surrounds. Father God there are mass casualties everywhere we look. Recovery. Relapse. Broken hearts. Fear. And faith. In You.


Thank You God that You remind us to look to You. Through it all. Yes! And with that bit of hope comes another song. ♪It Is Well with my soul… Through it all through it all My eyes are on You Through it all through it all It is well♪


Dearest God, thank You that as I remember to turn to You rather than the problems, Your Truth sings. And rings true. A smile begins. As does hope. And another prayer. For healing. Wholeness. Well-being.


Oh God, our Father. Here come the tears! So much Truth and hope found in Your Word. I stand firm, staying my mind on Your promises.


Beginning the paragraph above I searched for lyrics and found ♪O God, Our Help in Ages Past Our Hope for years to come…♪ Turning to the associated Scripture verse (Psalm 90:1) again I reach out to You! Your Truth. Your promises.


satan would have us despair. Be sad. Morose. You call us to joy. Delight. Faith and hope!


These are steps I cannot take on my own. I can however change my focus. Looking past the problems. To You. And Your promises.


Reading in and of Your Word I am reminded of the faith of others. Abraham. Joseph. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. Jesus. Paul. Each with the faith to look past the problem right in front of them, to the glory and joy that is promised.


An e-article dealing with looking past problems teaches, “You see, you must look beyond the problem and go through the suffering and affliction and while you are in it you will see the Lord or the Lord’s hand.”


This I ask of You Dearest Father. The faith and hope and love (1 Corinthians 13:13) to trust, honor and believe You through the entire process. Remembering and calling on Your Truth and promises.


I love You Lord. I want to glorify You in my thoughts, words and deeds.


♪Light in my darkness Peace for my soul You are my rescue You’ve never let go All My Hope Is In You All my strength is in You With every breath My soul will rest in You♪ Make it so Dear Lord.


♪My Life Is In You, Lord, my strength…, my hope…, is in You, Lord, in You, it’s in You♪ Do all You must that I will truly ♪praise You with all of my life…, strength… hope♪


I love You. I praise You. I need You. I trust You. I want You. I choose You. Be glorified, I pray. In, with, by, through and for me. Heal, comfort, provide for all those in such desperate need Dear Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(541 words ~ 7:35 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment