Sunday, November 14, 2021

having peace

 Sunday, November 14, 2021 (3:13 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I’m looking to You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking. Wanting the peace You offer. Singing. Smiling. Standing firm in Your Word. Staying my mind on Your promises.


John 16:33. Having peace. Of heart and mind. In Jesus. Unshakable and assured. Taking heart. Cheering up. Being glad. And courageous.


All of this Truth and hope. Found in one little verse. Reminding us that all is not lost. Jesus wins! He overcame and conquered the world. How can I not smile? And hope. Even tear up a little.


♪So take courage, the harvest is ripe Lift up your voice, ‘cause Jesus is alive♪


Holy Father, how I thank You for reminding me of Your goodness. Your grace. Your love. Your perfection.


Do all You must that I will live this day for You. In Jesus and the peace He offers. I love You. We need and want You. Desperately. Thank and praise You. Amen.


(161 words ~ 4:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment