Wednesday, November 24, 2021

many good things

 Wednesday, November 24, 2021 (5:24 a.m.)

Holy God,


Good morning. That’s another good thing, isn’t it? I’m asking You to make me fully aware and appreciative of the many good things You provide us.

(5:59 a.m.)

Once again, I ask and You answer! Thank You God. Praise You Father.


Reading in and of Your Word, hope begins to bubble up. Yes. Reminders abound of Your goodness. Your grace. Your kindness. Your promises. Your peace. Your Truth.


Align me with all You would have me learn this day. Sharing {2 Corinthians 9:6-8). Forgiveness. Your will (Ephesians 2:10). Your way.


Blessed God, Your Word is filled with direction. And correction.


Turning to The Passion Translation and its explanation for the word toowayhon I find myself looking again at the beatitudes (Matthew 5:3-12). Father I can’t thank You enough for the many good things You provide.


Blessings. Enrichment. Happiness. Fortune. Delight. Bliss. Contentment. Prosperity. Abundant goodness. The capacity to enjoy union and communion with You.


As I continue searching Your Word I’m feeling so encouraged Lord. Guide and direct me in the verses You would have me stand on today.


You point us to Your Truth and give us peace. To rest in. Depend on. Use. To Your good and to Your glory.


None of these things can I do on my own. But in, with, by through and for You? The sky isn’t even the limit! Your goodness knows no bounds.


Psalm 119:68. The Message. “You are good, and the source of good; train me in Your goodness.” Oh yes, Lord! Train me in Your goodness.


I want to live this day fully aware of the many good things You have for us. I love You. I thank You. And I ask You to ♪Be Glorified Today. In my life… heart… praise, Lord Be glorified today♪


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(318 words ~ 7:35 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment