Thursday, November 25, 2021

Your intervention

 Thanksgiving Thursday, November 25, 2021 (4:22 a.m.)

Holy God,


You did it again!


Provided me JOY! Elation. Hope. I was completely aware of experiencing another grip of gladness with You. Right there in the moment. Practically walking on air.


And then? Frustration. Dark heart. Bad words.


Lord, I went from flying high to crashing and burning in practically no time at all. Thank You for intervening on my behalf.


Anger. Bitterness. And Your involvement. Reminding me to be honest, opening, willing. Thank You Father. You saved us from ourselves again.


It’s on Your precepts that we continue building our relationship. You make us aware of the need to speak kind words. Using gentle tones. To love and respect one another.


Thank You for another opportunity to come to You exactly as I am. Just the right set of circumstances to lay myself before You asking for Your intervention.


I look in Your Word and find examples of others who railed at You. Questioned and doubted their understanding of Your leading. And chose to obey anyway.


Yesterday, as my frustration grew, I chose to pull in my horns. Be honest. And ask for what I wanted. In no time at all another problem was successfully solved. This was You at work Dearest Lord. Your intervention of teaching us to work well together.


On this day set aside to be thankful, my gratitude goes straight to You Dearest God. You are great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. And we are truly grateful for Your intervention.


Work in, with, by, through and for us this day. Using us to Your good and to Your glory. We love You Lord. And we want to serve You as You so rightly deserve.


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(295 words ~ 5:56 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment