Sunday, November 14, 2021

Guide me please

 Sunday, November 14, 2021 (6:10 a.m.)

Holy God,


There’s more singing. Guide me please. Mm, yes. Guide me please!


Hours ago I was keenly aware of my own intention. Asking You to ♪Open My Eyes That I may See♪ Father, You know Your plans. Your best. Align and guide me to Your will. Not mine.


Dearest, perfect, loving Lord, eyes to see ♪Glimpses of Truth Thou hast for me♪ I’m asking You to ♪Place in my hands the wonderful key That shall unclasp and set me free♪


Yes Lord! I’m bound by bitterness. Resentments. Doubt. Fear.


I look to You. Seeking ears to hear ♪Voices of Truth Thou sendest clear♪ Waiting for ♪everything false♪ to disappear.


I confess to growing weary in the waiting (Galatians 6:9). Oh look! Aren’t You clever! [Of course You are!]


On my way here to request a mouth to bear ♪gladly the warm Truth everywhere♪ And a heart to prepare ♪Love with Thy children thus to share♪ a completely different song started.


♪God, I’m on my knees again God, I’m begging please again I need You… Oh, I need You♪


Look how perfect it ties in to Galatians 6:9. “Don’t get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time.”


Nope! Different song! The one from much earlier this morning. ♪Take Courage, the harvest is ripe Lift up your voice, ‘cause Jesus is alive…rising up with courage in our hearts To carry out Your love to the hardest and the dark♪


May I just say, I ask and You don’t hesitate to answer. Catching my breath as Your hopeful Truth floods through my being.


♪God, I’m on my knees again God, I’m begging please again I need You Oh, I need You Walking down these desert roads Water for my thirsty soul I need You Your forgiveness Is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears Like Holy Water on my skin♪


Oh dearest, dearest Dad, keep guiding me in Your Truth. In the hope I absolutely find only in You. I could so very easily become a despondent mess of despair.


Thank You for introducing me to yet another acronym for the word fine. I’m asking You to guide me in putting it into regular use. Forgiveness is never ending! Jesus said so (Matthew 18:21-22).


♪Silently now I wait for Thee, Ready, my God, Thy will to see; Open my eyes [ears, heart] illumine me, Spirit Divine♪ I love You. I need You. I want You Lord, to guide me please. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(397 words ~ 7:06 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment