Tuesday, August 3, 2021

whole 'nother

 Sunday, August 1, 2021 (4:58 a.m.)

Family Room

Holy Father God,


It’s a whole ‘nother new month. Thank You for all You have been doing in, with, by, through and for us.

(5:56 a.m.)


There are several things I’d like to accomplish today. Correspondence that I have long avoided. Insisting “I’ll do it tomorrow.” Tomorrow truly has become a whole ‘nother month!


Lord God, I love You. I want desperately to become the woman You designed me to be. I am asking You to show me how. Using thoughts, words and actions as You would have me.


Proverbs 23:7. Tree of Life Version. “For as he thinks within himself, so is he. ‘Eat and drink’, he says to you, but his heart is not with you.”


Father, I want my actions and words to match my thoughts. Simply. Kindly. Lovingly. Respectfully. Continue Your works in us to this very end. That our thoughts, words and actions would represent You well!


Here we are blessed with a whole ‘nother day. A whole ‘nother opportunity to live it as You would have us. Keep teaching us so we will learn.


We love You. We long to serve You. Lead us. Guide us. Bless us. Keep us. John 10:27-28. Jude 1:24. Do all You must to Your good and glorious end. Praise You. Thank You. Amen.

(232 words ~ 6:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment