Monday, August 30, 2021

"stuttered 'life' chorus"

 Monday, August 30, 2021 (6:02 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. There was a song just now. And a smile immediately followed. I’m here to accept the challenge. And to ask You how to make it so.


What would it be Dearest God if I were to live each moment believing that ♪This is gonna be the Best Day of My Life My li-i-i-i-i-i-ife♪?


Reading about the writing of the song, it’s comforting to learn American Authors band members “were inspired to write the song to ‘make people happy and make people feel positive’…” To look up. And become aware of epiphanies.


The changes the band took together in completing this song adds to its charm for me. Thank You God. Thank You for people who care deeply for other people.


Words used in the write-up concerning the song’s completion were: experimenting, excited, learn, opened up, ideas. And “stuttered ‘life’ chorus.”


Lord, this phrase resonates with me. How often do I stutter through life? Standing firmly on Your Truth one moment. And then hesitating the next.


Work with me Lord. In. By. Through. And for me. I want to truly live the possibilities You provide. Decisively. Resolutely. Determinedly. Purposefully.


Singing. Smiling. Standing firmly on Your Word. And staying my mind on Your Truth and promises. Yes Lord, I accept Your challenge of allowing this to be ♪The best day of my life My li-i-i-i-i-i-ife I’m never gonna look back, whoa I’m never gonna give it up, no… I hear it calling outside my window I feel it in my soul..♪


Yes Lord. Challenge accepted! Do all You must in making it so. I love You. I need You. I want You. Use me as only You know is best. Thank You. Amen.


(306 words ~ 7:27 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment