Monday, August 9, 2021

evidences of God's love

 Monday, August 9, 2021 (7:25 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You that You love us so much (John 3:16). Evidences of Your love surround us everyday.

(7:56 a.m.)


When I look to all that is going on in the world I can very easily get discouraged. When I choose instead to look to You and Your Word of Truth and promises, I find hope. Stability. Encouragement. (John 15:1-8 Jesus, the True Vine; Romans 5:1-11 Faith Brings Joy).


Thank You Father that You know exactly what You are doing. It seems to be getting harder everyday to look around us and find the joy You have provided. Thank You that Your unchanging Word is eternal (Luke 21:33).


Blessed God, the more difficult circumstances become the more we need to depend on You. Your love. Your Truth. Your promises.


Thank You for sending Jesus to live. Teach. Suffer. Die. And live again. Thank You that while I can’t even begin to understand (Proverbs 3:5-6) I find it absolutely imperative to choose to believe and trust You.


Lord, I am asking You to love and guide us this day. In the way we should go (Psalm 32:8). I love You. I long to represent You well. Especially in this particular time of such uncertainty.


You are great. Glorious. Good. And gracious. Always. Instruct, teach, guide and empower us as only You are able. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(239 words ~ 8:24 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment