Monday, August 23, 2021

names of God

 Monday, August 23, 2021 (6:43 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy Father God,


Thank You! There was a lot of restful sleep last night. Intermingled with some pain and tenderness.


I injured my side while reaching the other day Lord. It seems to be feeling worse instead of better. I’m bringing it to You Most Blessed God.

(7:41 a.m.)


Almost an entire hour has been spent here in worship with You. Searching the internet for Your many other names, I find myself feeing both peaceful and joyous at the same time.


King of Kings. Lord of Lords. And those are just the tip of the iceberg! Jehovah-Jireh, “the Lord will provide.” Jehovah-Rapha, “the God who heals.”


And then there’s the song [♪Jesus is Alive♪ ] I woke up singing. With ALL the variations available, Ron Kenoly’s is the one I’m quoting here.


♪Hallelujah, Jesus is alive… He’s the Alpha and Omega The first and last is He … The Lamb of God...♪ 


Thank You Father that with all the names there are for You, “Daddy” can be one of them. I ask You to lead and guide me this day. Exactly as You would have me proceed.


Being careful and cautious is quite important. As is considerate. Remembering to breathe, to seek and find balance, and to take courage.


WAIT!!!! That’s the song! With all the chills covering my body from head to toe. That’s the song!


Lindy Conant and the Circuit Riders ♪Take Courage the harvest is ripe Lift up your voice ‘cause Jesus is alive♪ Yes! Thank You Lord.


We are to live out our days sharing Your love and glory. Embolden and empower me to Your good and glorious end. Do all You must in reminding me to ♪Take Courage… ‘cause Jesus IS alive♪


I love You. I want You. I need You. And I thank You. Oh, how deeply and truly I thank You. Use me. Praise You. Amen.

(322 words  ~ 8:31 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment