Friday, August 27, 2021

priceless provisions

 Friday, August 27, 2021 (7:20 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for rest. And sleep. And dreams. And more sleep.


Yes, Lord. Thank You for the blessings You provide us. Thank You for all You are and do.


Thinking of the priceless provisions You supply, I begin again with the essential three from the other day. Food. Shelter. And clothing.


Jesus as the Bread of Life (John 6:35). God as “our shelter and strength; …a safe place to hide, ready to help when we need Him” (Psalm 46:1 Good News Translation; The Message). And love, “which binds everything together in perfect harmony” (Colossians 3:14).


These are the attributes I long to put into action this day Lord. I confess to not knowing how. So I come to You asking to be filled with Your Holy Spirit, that I would readily share with others all that You have so freely given to me.


Cue the music for ♪Freely, Freely you have received - Freely, freely give; Go in My name and, because you believe, Others will know that I live♪ (Matthew 10:8).


Lord God, I want this to be true of me! ♪God forgave my sin in Jesus’ name, I’ve been born again in Jesus’ name; And in Jesus’ name I come to you To share His love as He told me to♪ Yes! Please.


♪All pow’r is giv’n in Jesus name, In earth and heav’n in Jesus’ name; And in Jesus’ name I come to you To share His pow’r as He told me to♪


Precious provisions, indeed. Food. Shelter. Clothing. Love. And power. You supply our every need! Thank You. Praise You. Embolden me in sharing them freely. And well. I love You. Amen.

(288 words ~ 8: 24 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment