Monday, August 23, 2021

seeking balance

 Sunday, August 22, 2021 (6:40 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I love You. I want to know and serve You. Talk with me please.


Acts 17:25, Revelation 4:11, John 13:14-17, Mark 9:35, 1 Corinthians 12:7, 1 Peter 4:10-11, 1 Corinthians 13.


Balance! That is something I’m looking to You to help me find. Yes Lord. I am seeking the spiritual balance You have for me. Where shall we look?


Your Word. Always. Spirit-strength (Galatians 5:23a The Passion Translation). Wholeness. You.


Guide me please Dear Lord.


I behaved badly yesterday. Fear of mistake making led to name calling. And You stepped in. Immediately reminding me that my behavior was completely unacceptable to You.


Thank You Father. Wanting to save face wasn’t to be. No. You required my confession to the other. Along with a request for forgiveness. Praise You Lord.


It is only Your work in my spirit that allows me any modicum of joy. You prove it time and time again.


I ask You to continue Your work in [with, by, through, for] me that I will indeed serve You well this day. As You alone so rightly deserve.


I love You. I want You. I need You. And I thank You Lord. For never leaving us alone. On our own. Use me this day as only You know is best. Praise You. Amen.


(234 words ~ 8:26 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment