Tuesday, August 17, 2021

reset

 Sunday, August 15, 2021 (6:56 a.m.)

Blessed Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. I turned to You repeatedly throughout the night. Relying on You to reset my thinking. Much like we do when a glitchy computer acts wonky. Reboot. Restart. Reset.

(7:37 a.m.)


All-providing Lord, You are so completely perfect! Thank You that even as I read more about having my thoughts reset [mind renewed; Romans 12:2] singing starts. And is easily identified.


Steve Winwood’s ♪Higher Love♪ once again sings to me. Of You. Your presence in our everyday experiences.


Holy Father God, I confess to You my tendency toward criticism. Of self. And others. Often. That attitude never serves You [nor others and myself] well.


Work in me Dearest Lord. With. By. Through. For us. To Your good and glorious end.


Blessed God, You are so very good to us. You continue Your perfect plan. Always. So often without our awareness. At all.


The habit of comparing myself [and deeming as lacking] runs deep. It ebbs. Flows. Yet never goes completely away.


No comments:

Post a Comment