Wednesday, July 29, 2020

acceptance

Wednesday, July 29, 2020 (6:36 a.m.)

Holy God,


You started me singing and then praying over five hours ago. Thank You Lord.


♪I’ll stand with arms high and heart abandoned…♪ followed by ♪Be Thou My Vision, O Lord of my heart♪ And then of all things ♪There’s A Tear in My Beer♪


You never cease to help me smile Lord. Especially when I just follow along. Not trying to figure anything out. Is that acceptance?

(8:29 a.m.)

Yeah. Is it?


Thank You for the request for help that just came in. Time to listen to and pray with a loved one. To be reminded of Your goodness and Your grace. Aware of the strength in Your mighty power.


Lord, how I pray healing in the hurt of relationships. Physical, emotional, mental, even spiritual pain. And right there… another song!


♪Jesus Is Lord of All…♪ Who knew [besides You] how many different songs there are with this title? Yet my heart is truly singing Your Truth. You are the Lord of all!


Let us share Your Lordship with others this day. Fully. Freely. Generously. Lovingly. Respectfully. Forgivingly. And then do it all over again.


I love You Lord. Keep working Your loving acceptance into our lives that we would truly come to love You, others and ourselves with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength (Mark 12:30-31). You are so good. All the time.


We need You. We want You. We turn to You acknowledging that You ARE Lord of all. Use us exactly as You know is best. Thank You. We love You. Amen.


Right here I must add another song. The one I was really thinking of earlier. ♪He is Lord, He is Lord! He is risen from the dead and He is Lord! Ev’ry knee shall bow, ev’ry tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord♪ Yes Jesus. Philippians 2:9-11. Yes!


The Life Recovery Bible comment for Philippians 2:5-11 reminds us that Jesus was humble and obedient. “Our thoughts, attitudes, and actions are to be patterned after Christ.” Do all You must in each of us to this end Blessed God.


Thank You. We love You. And again we say, “Amen!”


(376 words ~ 8:50 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment