Tuesday, July 28, 2020

allowing God

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 (5:55 a.m.)

Holy God,


Good morning. Hello. Greetings. Thank You. Praise You. I’m here. Where do we go?


Proverbs 31:25. Tell me more please.


Yes. Here it is. An honest, genuine “Thank You.” Found in verse 26. And in The Life Recovery Bible comment for verses 10-31.


The Message. “When she speaks she has something worthwhile to say, and she always says it kindly.” What would it be like to truly use my words and attitude well? How I ask You to guide me on this path Dearest Lord.


The comment mentioned above encourages women to recognize the wife described here as ideal. “A wife should not fall into the perfectionist’s trap of striving to measure up to these ideal standards.”


That isn’t even where the thank You began. No. After mentioning the frustration and despair that can come from trying too hard to unrealistically measure up, Your Truth rings out once again.


“Instead, a woman should accept herself for who she is and commit to allowing God to transform her more and more into His likeness. As she grows to be more like Him, she will naturally exhibit many of the characteristics of this ideal wife.”


Oh Dearest Blessed Father. How I ask You to do all You must in, with, by, through and for me that I would truly come to fully esteem and revere [fear] You (v. 30) as You know is best. Yes Lord.


Let my children respect and bless me as my husband joins in with words of praise (28). Yes God. I long to allow You to change me as You wish.


I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You. Do all You must to Your good and to Your glory. Thank You. I love You. Amen.


(306 words ~ 7:04 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment