Tuesday, July 21, 2020

all these things and more

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 (4:56 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God


Thank You. You are good. You are kind. You are loving. Righteous. Forgiving. And because You are all these things and more we get to sing to You. Readily. Freely. Unabashedly. Thank You Father.


♪When my heart is overwhelmed I will look to You alone God my Rock, God my Rock, God my Rock♪ Mm yes Lord. You are our Rock. Thank You.


As I think of all the things You are to us I sit. Pondering. Reading. Hoping. Praying. Yes Father. I am asking where in Your Word we should go this morning.


Oh most dear and Blessed God, I am never ceased to be amazed by the ways You speak to me. Often breaking me wide open. Like just now.


Reading Romans 8:37 in The Passion Translation the very next thing I know I am directed to Song of Songs 4:9. Holy God my tears just won’t stop rolling.


The ways You speak to and teach us truly overwhelms me Lord. The music in my head is coming at me from all sides. And all I can do is cry. Tears of pure joy.


♪There were walls between us By the cross You came And broke them down… There were chains around us By Your grace we are No longer bound… You called me out of the grave You called me into the light. You called my name and then my heart came alive Your love is greater Your love is stronger Your love awakens Awakens Awakens me♪


Yes! Sing. Read. Agree. Sing. Read. Agree. It is Your love that brings us back to our senses Father. Praise You.


Boy, talk about being AGOG Lord. I can’t even read Your Word without crying all over the place.


“Yet even in the midst of all these things [trouble; calamity], we triumph over them all, for God has made us to be more than conquerors, and His demonstrated love is our glorious victory over everything!” Yes Lord! Your love, our victory! Thank You.


Turning to The Book of Romantic Love [Song of Songs] I am truly undone by the passion and emotion described here. Lord You know us so much better than we know ourselves.


The RECOVERY THEMES listed in The Life Recovery Bible speak of the beauty and healing that are found in the expression of the physical love that You designed. Blessed Father God, how deeply we thank and praise You.


Attempting to keep all of my emotions in check I ask You Father to keep Your loving hand on each of us. Leading. Guiding. Overseeing our hearts and attitudes.


The Beauty of God’s Creation. The Joy of Committed Love. The Realities of Love. Conflict Should Lead to Recommitment. ♪What a love we found Death can’t hold us down We shout it out We’re alive Cause You’re alive Your love is greater Your love is stronger Your love awakens Awakens Awakens me♪


Oh yes most Blessed God! Use Your love in awakening us to the hurts and needs of one another. That we will truly come to the point that we will readily place another’s wishes ahead of our own.


Here from Your lesson to me on conflict leading to reconciliation as exemplified by Solomon, “Any long-term relationship will include conflict. If we learn to face our conflicts and communicate about them, we will find that doing so leads to reconciliation, recommitment, and refreshed romance. We must not let walls grow between us and the people we love. We need to face and deal with the problems before they become too large to manage.”


Thank You Father. Praise You. You always have our backs. Thank You for directing and guiding us every step of the way. Use us as only You know is best. We love You. Amen.

(644 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment