Monday, July 27, 2020

PRAY!

Monday, July 27, 2020 (7:02 a.m.)

Holy God,


You reminded me to pray this morning. Sometime after 2. Following an especially unsettling dream. My thoughts went first to doing something. Offering to help. Asking personal questions. Then it occurred to me… PRAY!


Mm, yes God. Pray. And pray hard! Thank You Lord. Praise You Father.


Directed now by an e-article [“Pray Hardest When It’s Hardest to Pray”] I turn to Psalm 34:17-18. Exodus 14:14-15:27. And finally Ephesians 3:20.


Holy God, my time here with You this morning is short. My love for and trust in You is not. You are so very good. Kind. Loving. Merciful.


Your Word has so much to teach us. How I ask You to keep us desiring more of Your presence. And Your peace. We love You Father. And we long to serve You as You know is best.


“Now glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope” (Ephesians 3:20). Oh yes Lord. Infinitely more!


Do all You must Father. In us. With us. By us. Through us. And for us. As only You alone knows is best. Thank You. Praise You. We love You. Amen.


(219 words ~ 7:49 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment