Tuesday, October 6, 2015

today

Tuesday, October 6, 2015 (6:14 a.m.)
Holy God and Father,

Thank You. Thank You
(7:08 a.m.)
that You truly blow me away!

I started here thinking I wanted to talk with You about You being holy. And God. And Father. I mean, that's pretty incredible stuff when we stop long enough to think about it.

Then I gave thought to my heart for marriages. And wondered if perhaps we would go off in that direction. Nope. That wasn't it either.

Hebrews Chapter 3:1-4:13. Hearing God's Voice (Illustrated Bible Handbook)

Your voice. Your presence. Your rest. All here in our present day. And once again, I am so excited [AGOG!] that my head is swirling. With hope!

I read. I hope. Read more, hope more. To the point I wonder if I could explode. Implode? Short circuit? All from the excitement of what Your promises hold. For us.

Each and every single one of us is invited into Your presence. Because Jesus came and did all You created Him to do. It's like I'm reading this for the very first time.

Father God, I truly cannot thank You enough for the love You shower upon us. Continue Your work in teaching us to use Your love well.

Paul's words to the Philippians (1:9) as told to us through The Message. “So this is my prayer: that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much but well. Learn to love appropriately.”

You will teach us. I've experienced You teaching me. Continue Blessed Father. Continue Your holy work in each of us.

New International Reader's Version tells us, “So God again chose a certain day. He named it Today. He did this when He spoke through David a long time later. Here is what was written in the Scripture already given. 'Listen to His voice today. If you hear it, don't be stubborn.' (Psalm 95:7,8).”

Don't be stubborn. “Do not harden your hearts.” Important words Blessed Father. Let us use them well this day. Today. Yes. Provide our every single need, as You so perfectly do, that we would live today in glory and honor to You.

We love You Holy God. Thank You for all Your time and patience with us. We thank You. We love You. Use us. Amen.
(383 words ~ 8:02 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment