Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Power-filled

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 (5:10 a.m.)
Mighty, Holy God,

Thank You! What a blessed and glorious day You gave us yesterday. Seamless, Power-filled fun. From start to finish, a tentative plan began the night before. A perfectly simple strategy of how to approach a day of movie viewing and amusement park hopping.

Prayer preceded the execution and as I sit here I am still in complete awe of how well it all turned out. Father, You provided every single detail for us to utilize. All the way down to when and where to eat our lunch.

Thank You Father. Thank You for preparing us to truly enjoy such a Power-filled day. My plea to You here is that I would take that very same Power with me into today.

Last evening I believed my fight song for today would be The Battle Belongs to the Lord. This morning it seems more appropriate to sing There Is Power in the Blood.

I saw You work in me the other night. I felt the prodding. Obeyed Your prompting. And I followed Your lead. Effortlessly. It wasn't a struggle. Just pure and simple obedience. And it was glorious. Joyful. Peaceful. Profound. Power-filled.

My desire is to breathe in Your Spirit again this day. Blessed Father, I desperately long to live a life of pure surrender. Lead me. Guide me. Bless me. Protect me that I would bring glory and honor to Your most holy name.

The battle IS Yours Blessed God (2 Chronicles 20:15)! I trust You to protect us from ALL adversity. Fill me with Your Power. The Power that comes directly from the precious blood of the Lamb(Revelation 12:10-11)!

I love You. I trust You. And I thank You. Oh, how I thank You. Use me well this day in showing others what it is to life a truly Power-filled day. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(318 words ~ 6:44 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment