Monday, October 5, 2015

always awesome

Saturday, October 3, 2015 (5:57 a.m.)
Always Awesome God,

Thank You that You are always awesome. I'm looking to You to change my mindset. It currently is focused on problems and pain and potentially bad or sad outcomes. I confess to liking it much better when I consider the sweeter things of life.

Like You. Your Son. Your love for each of us. Where in Your Word would You have me turn this morning in hopes of gaining clarity. Hope. Encouragement. Tell me Blessed Father, how do I be encouraged that I would be an encourager?

I believe Your Word. I read It. I trust It. I depend on It. How do I fully utilize It in my day to day overwhelming concerns for people?

Holy God, You, the One who is always awesome, You know all that You would have us do and think and say for the benefit of others. I, myself, continue crashing and burning in my well meaning attempts of encouragement.

1 Thessalonians 5:11  

No comments:

Post a Comment