Monday, October 5, 2015

genuine, unconditional, abundant love ~ 9/25/15

Friday, September 25, 2015 (8:37 a.m. EDT)
Dania Beach, FL
Holy God,

Thank You! Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your guidance. Thank You that in You we get to trust. Thank You that You are good. Thank You that You are holy. Thank You that You loved each and every single one of us so very much that You sent Your One and only Son to live, teach, suffer, die and rise from the dead to live again.

Amazing! Such genuine, unconditional, abundant love (John 15:9-12) that we can't even begin to understand or comprehend. You love us. Purely. Simply. Perfectly. Why? So that we will in turn love You and then others as we do ourselves (Mark 12:30-31).

That's a lot of love. Genuine. Unconditional. Abundant. Blessed Father, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to speak to the teachings of Your love today. Your reminders are all around us. Yet I all too often ignore them.

Thank You for reminding me. Softening my heart. And encouraging me to put pride aside as I learn to offer grace instead of grumbles. Gratitude in place of growls.

Because of Your absolute holiness I get to try, fail, practice, lose every ounce of patience, pray, practice some more, choose to make a great decision every now and again, offer forgiveness, and ultimately be blessed by Your genuine, unconditional, abundant love.

It is YOUR love I want to share with others this day. Your perfect, never-ending love. Do all You must to make it so. I love You Father and I long to represent You well. Thank You for yet another opportunity to do just that. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(285 words ~ 9:27 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment