Tuesday, October 13, 2015

invited

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 (6:41 a.m.)
Most Holy and Loving God,

Thank You God that You are holy and loving. Thank You that we are invited. Mm, yes. Invited by You. Into Your presence. Into Your love.

Blessed Father, I can't even begin to describe the joy that You have brought into our lives. As I sit here reading of the invitations in Your Word, I ask You to make it so that I would come joyfully into Your presence.

Father, I absolutely love You. You have provided us so very many blessings. We are on our way to spend time with two of them this morning. How I ask You to bless this time together. Bless us with Your presence. Keep us in Your goodness. Smile down on us and show us Your kindness. Answer our prayers and give us Your peace (Numbers 6:24-26, Easy-to-Read Version).

We love You Father. And we long to serve You well. Thank You for inviting us into Your family. Enable and empower us to use Your invitation to us to Your good and to Your glory. We love You. We thank You. Amen.

(190 words ~ 7:57 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment