Friday, October 30, 2015

'planetary dance'

Friday, October 30, 2015 (7:01 a.m.)
Amazingly awesome God,

Thank You! Thank You for the opportunity of hearing Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee ringing out of our dear neighbor's wind chimes this morning. Just as I was going out for a better view of the 'planetary dance' You have going on between Jupiter, Venus and Mars the wind caught the chimes just right and they pealed out praise to You. Thank You Father.

Thank You for the chance reminder to bring all aspects of our attention back to You. In the recognition of the first few notes I remembered to “Think about things that are pure and lovely, and dwell on the fine, good things in others” (Philippians 4:8 The Living Bible).
(8:57 a.m.)

Oh most Dear and Blessed God, this early morning encounter with You was brought on primarily because of the 'planetary dance' mentioned above. Thank You for the willingness to answer Your invitation to meet You outside in the predawn darkness. Thank You for blessing me with a musical score with which to begin singing praises to Your most holy name.

Holy Father, I am here asking (Matthew 7:7) You to guide and direct me in a social encounter later this afternoon. Please go before me and lay the groundwork You would have me follow. I long to “Speak Your Truth in love” (Ephesians 4:15; 1 Corinthians 13:1).

Rather than shrink in fear, I want to “Stand Firm” (1 Corinthians 16:13-14) on Your Word. Enable and empower me to:

F-ully
E-steem
A-nd
R-evere

You (Revelation 14:7).

I love You Blessed Father. I deeply desire that You be glorified and absolutely represented well in the words and tones I use this day. Thank You for the exquisite 'planetary dance' with which we began the morning. Be here with me. As You also go before, beside, beneath and above me – fully encompassing me in Your loving, perfect presence.

Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(327 words ~ 10:02 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment