Monday, October 5, 2015

Psalm 91

Friday, October 2, 2015 (5:30 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You. You provided us so much safety yesterday. I don't have the words to adequately express my gratitude. Psalm 91 does it all the better. Thank You Father. Thank You.

Thank You that You ARE our “God Most High... God All-Powerful” (v. 1). Thank You that You teach us to trust in You. Call upon Your holy name. Thank You.

Verse 9 tells us “The LORD Most High is your fortress. Run to Him for safety”. Further on (14-16) “The Lord says, 'If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you. You will live a long life and see my saving power.'”

Father, You are so very good. Trustworthy. Faithful. Dependable. Kind. Loving. Perfect. Continue empowering us to use all You teach us to Your good and to Your glory. We love You Blessed Father. And we long to live the lives You would have us live.

Show us. Step by step. Your will. Your way. We love You. Thank You. Amen.

(200 words ~ 7:24 a.m.)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment