Monday, October 5, 2015

Oh, my! ~ 9/28/15

Monday, September 28, 2015 (9:07 a.m. EDT)
North Miami, FL
Holiest Father God,

Thank You. There's beauty. Laughter. And fun. As well as mosquitos, iguanas and jelly fish. Oh my!

Mm. Oh, my indeed.

“Oh, my children, I am with you such a short time!” (John 13:33a). Blessed Jesus, thank You that You came to teach us about love. Thank You for giving us Your new commandment – to love one another (v. 34). Here I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to teach us to do exactly that.

We are Yours. We long to live as You would have us live. Lovingly. Honestly. Openly. Willingly. “Out of the overflow of God's love” (The Life Recovery Bible's comment 13:34-35).

Mm, yes. Blessed Father, teach us to love as You would have us love, out of Your overflow of love for each of us. We do love You Daddy God. Make it evident in our thoughts, words, actions and attitudes (Mark 12:30).

Thank You for Your many blessings. Empower and enable us to use them well. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(187 words ~ 10:37 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment