Monday, October 5, 2015

new opportunities ~ 9/24/15

Thursday, September 24, (10:13 a.m. EDT)
Dania, FL
Holy God,

Thank You. Bless You. Praise You.

You gave me new opportunities yesterday. New people. New places. New foods. New attitude. I honestly was aware of the freedom I experienced as it was happening. Being in the moment. Not judging myself nor wondering how I was being judged.

The airport experience was neither fretful nor frightful for me. My own decision to divide and conquer [one retrieving luggage while the other got the rental car] was not only expedient but lesson learning as well.

And none of it, Blessed God, was forced. Just much more like a natural progression. One thing very readily following another. Thank You Father.

There has been a LOT of spontaneous laughter. Something I haven't heard from myself in such a long time. Smiles are happening freely and often.

There were raccoons in the middle of the road. Just completely unexpected new opportunities for us to enjoy and appreciate. Thank You so very much Blessed Dad.

We again have the privilege of going today to experience even more. A new [to us] campus to explore. Another restaurant to try. Time to share lunch with our son. New opportunities surround us. Let us use them wisely. And well. To Your good and to Your glory.

There are praise songs singing in my head [Blessed Be Your Name, Your Love Never Fails, One Thing Remains]. And Bible verses that relate to our experiences. Revelation 21:5 and Romans 8:28.
(11:31 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment