Tuesday, October 27, 2015

rare occurrences

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 (6:18 a.m.)
Awesome, Holy God,

Thank You! You kept me company through much of the night. There were hours I was awake and praying was definitely the thing to do. Thank You Father.

Thank You that You are ever present. Always available. Thank You for Your goodness. And Your grace. Thank You for Your mercy. Your kindness. How I ask (Matthew 7:7) these things for loved ones. There are trials. Problems. Pain. You are needed. Thank You that You know all You are doing.

Thank You for the privilege of waking up with the words and tune for which I looked yesterday. Being able to wake from a spectacular dream about angels, many visible angels, while singing I feel love, I feel safe, I feel Jesus in this place was beyond comforting.

Every aspect of the sadness which seemed to envelop me yesterday had long since passed as I lay there humming the added chorus of Thank You, Lord. Thank You, Lord before going back to Glory to the King

The tears in my eyes this morning are those of long-suffering [patient] hope. There are huge examples in the early morning sky of our reasons to hope in You. Our God Who never changes.

And see? There's another song. Your Love Never Fails... There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning

Thank You Father. Thank You for music. Thank You for hope. Thank You for such a rare occurrence as the full moon lighting up the cluster of Venus, Jupiter and Mars.
(8:07 a.m.)
Mm, Father. Yes. Thank You for rare occurrences.

Thank You that I get to come before You. Often. In awe. And gratitude. Thank You that Your Word even speaks of rarities. Such as “Your thoughts – how rare, how beautiful! God, I'll never comprehend them!” (Psalm 139:17).

Holy God, I ask You to use us this day in rare and beautiful ways. We love You and we long to share Your love with others. Teach us. Empower and embolden us. Use us Father. We love You. Thank You. Amen.

(352 words ~ 8:13 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment