Thursday, October 29, 2015

great care

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 (5:36 a.m. )
Most Holy God,

I love You. I haven't been taking great care of myself recently. Thank You for reminding me of that just now.

Thank You that You have given us so very much. And with all You have provided it is still up to each of us how we will use it all.

Thank You for the desire to do things differently. Make better decisions. Plan. Work. And first of all, pray.

Blessed Father God, thank You that You invite us to know and to love You. This is an invitation I far too often take for granted.

Thank You that I get to sit here, looking out at the beauty of Your early morning sky and be awed by it. By You. Thank You for the decision to move my place of prayer back to one of our east facing windows. Such beauty. True delight.

As I contemplate the anticipated events of today, I am here asking You (Matthew 7:7) to go before us. Into the traffic, the various medical appointments, the familial interactions. Set the pattern You would have me follow.

Recognizing and agreeing with the need of taking greater care of my health, I look to You. Precious Lord, I ask You to provide the follow-through that is required for me to not just think of this as important. But to actually make the necessary changes.

Blessed God, I love You. I long to follow after You. And I want to make the great decisions You would have me make.

Thank You for loving me Dearest God. Use me this day, to Your good and to Your glory.

2 Timothy 1:13-14 speaks to me this morning. Tell me more of all You would have me learn. Thank You Blessed God. I love You. Amen.

(302 words ~ 7:07 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment