Monday, October 5, 2015

therein ~ 9/28/15

Monday, September 28, 2015 (3:47 p.m. EDT)
North Miami, FL
Awesome God,

It's starting again. Another upcoming end to another trip and ALL the emotions involved therein. Blessed Father, how I THANK You for allowing [encouraging?] me to come before You with all these feelings.

I've sat for much of the day. Watching. People. Water. Waves. Colors. Sun. Shade. It's all so exciting. Just to watch. To see. To think. Rest. Regroup. Prepare.

In so doing, do I prepare for the sadness that is sure to come? Or attempt to hold it at bay? No. Again this time I am offering it to You. Come what may. I turn to You with my all. All the pieces of my heart. The tiny little shards of hurt as we prepare to leave a MUCH loved one for many months.

New adventures to be sure. New opportunities. Potential. And for me? Such bittersweetness. Mm, yes. There is much flavor to be found in the dark chocolates of life.

So here I am. Sitting. Looking. Watching. Waiting. Asking (Matthew 7:7). Asking You to bless and keep. Smile and be gracious. Show Your favor and give Your peace (Numbers 6:24-26).

Yes Daddy God. Do everything You must to teach us to rely on and trust solely in You. Thank You that in turning to Your Word for direction and guidance, I came to Isaiah 41:9 in The Voice which took me directly to the very next verse.

“Don't be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand” (Isaiah 41:10).

Count and depend only on You? I believe I shall! Thank You Father. Praise You. Bless You. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(294 words ~ 4:34 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment