Monday, October 19, 2015

bounding

Monday, October 19, 2015 (6:43 a.m.)
♫Yes, Lord, Yes!

♫To Your will and to Your way. Yes, Lord, yes I will trust You and obey...

Holy God, when is the last time I awoke truly hopeful? Singing? Bounding out of bed?

Sleep was hard to get to. Initially intermittent. But once it happened ~ restorative. Hope inducing. Truly mind [heart and soul] changing.

Blessed God, thank You for the opportunity to listen to Your cues yesterday. Thank You for mistakes I made in childcare. Thank You for every single time I have to try again.
(7:53 a.m.)
Mm, yes! Trying again.

Holy God, we cannot thank You enough for every single time we get to try again in saying Yes, Lord, Yes How many times is my very first reaction to most everything “No, Lord, NO!”?
(8:46 a.m.)

So, here again I am before You ASKING (Matthew 7:7) that You would provide every single ounce of all that is needed for me to wholeheartedly put into practice what I continually tell toddlers. “When you are told to do something, your first reply must be, 'Yes'.”

I want to be the example with You of what I am expecting from them. Not questioning. Nor whining. Grumping. Complaining. No, Father [see? I did it again!]. I long to come before You bounding with eager and excited obedience. Enable me in this vein.

After the death of her beloved brother Lazarus (John 11:17) Martha answered, “Yes, Lord!” (v. 27) when Jesus asked her if she believed that “everyone who lives because of faith in me will never really die” (26).

Truly, Father. Do all You must in turning me into the obedient child You created me in Your image to be. I love You. I long to serve You. And my heart's true desire is to do it with a complete sense of being absolutely and utterly AGOG with You! Thanks Dad. I love You. Amen.

(321 words ~ 9:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment