Sunday, May 7, 2023

"With thanksgiving in my heart"

 Saturday, May 6, 2023 (7:50 a.m.)


I’m confessing Dear Lord. I don’t know how to proceed. “With thanksgiving in my heart.” Okay. Let’s go with that!

(7:56 a.m.)

Oh! Definitely!


ALL of Psalm 100 “A psalm of thanksgiving. Shout with joy to the LORD, all the earth! Worship the LORD with gladness. Come before Him, singing with joy.”


(8:08 a.m.)


How great is this? I come before You uncertain and You pour music [and Your Truth] into my heart, soul, mind. Yes! Thank You Lord.


Quoting one Psalm (100) and another (98:4-6) starts singing. ♪Make A Joyful Noise unto the Lord, all the earth… Make a loud noise And rejoice, sing praises Make a joyful noise unto the Lord…♪


Oh yes Dear Lord. I long to make that joyful noise to You.


Back over to Psalm 100 (vs. 3-5). “Acknowledge the LORD is God! [Oh. You definitely are!] He made us, and we are His. We are His people, the sheep of His pasture [Thank You that we are!]. Enter His gates with thanksgiving; go into


(12:36 p.m.)


“… His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the LORD is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and His faithfulness continues to each generation.”


Thank You for reminding me straight off this morning that we are to approach You with thanksgiving in our hearts. Turning to You. Looking at You. I am grateful Dear Lord!


In You. With You. By You. Through You. For You. I am loved. Let me continue abiding in and being dependent on You. I want to live this day glad and rejoicing.


Thank You for Your love. Your joy. Your peace. Your patience. Your kindness. Your goodness. Your faithfulness. Your gentleness. And the strength of Your Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23a).


I love You. I need, trust and want You. Use me as only You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(332 words ~ 1:21 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment