Thursday, May 4, 2023

weather related ~ 4/29/23

 Saturday, April 29, 2023 (6:25 a.m.)

Blessed Father God,


Thank You! You blessed us yesterday. With youthful, hope-filled energy. Yes Lord. I noticed it immediately.


I have songs right now. ♪Don’t Rain On My Parade♪ started it off. Followed just now with “and don’t it feel good?” [♪Walking On Sunshine♪].


It all seems very weather related Lord.

(7:34 a.m.)


The smile on my face resembles the inner joy and gladness I experienced yesterday. By simply walking onto an elementary school’s campus I was immediately aware of the shift in my emotional energy.


Father thank You that I am NOT “the freak” I often make myself out to be. No! Because of Your love for each and every single one of us I am able to choose to believe You at Your Word.


“Wonderfully complex” and “marvelous workmanship” (Psalm 139:14) are such kinder terms than I often use in thinking of myself. Thank You for the shifts You make in my thoughts.


Like singing out ♪Have I  Told You Lately that I Love You?♪ while considering the joy and gladness I find with You. Father, You ARE good! Great. Glorious. Gracious. And how well I know it.


I’m preparing to go out into what has been planned as a very busy day. How I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to lead and guide me through it all.


How perfect that even before I made this most recent plea I was directed to the first four verses of Psalm 139. With this I turn to a Serenity Prayer devotional in The Life Recovery Bible. Thank You Father!


I want to spend my energy well this day [that You have made! (Psalm 118:24a)] rejoicing and being glad (v. 24b). Yes! Walking on sunshine. Without my parade being rained on. Telling You I love You!


Use me Lord. EXACTLY as You know is best! Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(321 words ~ 7:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment