Monday, May 8, 2023

And glad!

 Monday, May 8, 2023 (6:16 a.m.)

Blessed God,


You are good. I am grateful.

(6:37 a.m.)

And glad! Thank You that You make me so.


There’s even a song to support this Truth. ♪He Has Made Me Glad… I will rejoice for He has made me glad, glad, glad♪


We’re on our way out into this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24)]. I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) You to go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within us as we go. Bless us and keep us (Numbers 6:24) according to Your good and perfect will.


I want very much to ♪…enter Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart… enter Your courts with praise (Psalm 100:4)… say[ing] “This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice for He has made me glad♪


Father, thank You. I’m smiling. And singing. I want to stand firm with You. Staying my mind on Your Truth and promises.


I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(184 words ~ 6:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment