Wednesday, May 17, 2023

"The Spirit's Power"

 Wednesday, May 17, 2023 (6:10 a.m.)


♪This Moment in Time♪ has been singing to me quite a bit this morning. Thank You Lord that I keep bringing it back to being with You.


♪More than a ripple, less than a splash The heir to a long line of glory Give me the morning and I’ll give you a song It’s so good being part of the story♪


Thank You God for the many things that bring my thinking back to You. This dreamy, easy listening melody lulls me toward such great peace. I am so grateful to part of Your story!


♪This moment in time This right time of day Oh I love being with You And watching my life at play My love in Your eyes Is lighting my dreams And the feelings [I] choose Have touches of blues and greens♪


Blessed God, thank You for the opportunity of looking to You and Your Word when I am confused. This time it was the words “heir to a long line of glory.” Romans 8:17 was the  immediate verse found.


Thank You that in turning to it, I read Chapter 8. The Spirt’s Power. Thank You for the Truth that is written here. Truth that speaks of Life in the Spirit (vs. 1-17) and The Future Glory (18-30).


Your Truth is far too exciting for my words Dearest God. And has me immediately turning to Psalm 19:14.


“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.” Yes, Lord!


This very moment in time I want to know You more. To trust You be all You claim. To live this day [which You have made (Psalm 119:24a)] in, with, by, through and for The Spirit’s Power that testifies with my own spirit that I am Yours (Romans 8:16).


And just like that [snap!] the song changes. ♪Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) You call me out upon the waters The great unknown where feet may fail And there I find You in the mystery In oceans deep my faith will stand I will call upon Your Name And keep my eyes above the waves When oceans rise My soul will rest in Your embrace For I am Yours and You are mine♪


Thank You Father that I am Yours! This moment and always. Use me as You know is best. Gratefully. Lovingly. Alertly. Dependently. On You. Thank You. Praise You. I love, need, trust and want You. Amen.

(427 words ~ 7:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment