Wednesday, May 17, 2023

while sleeping and waking

 Monday, May 15, 2023 (6:26 a.m.)

Thank You Father.


Thank You that Your ♪Eye is On the Sparrow♪ Thank You that You have ♪made me glad I will rejoice for♪ You have made me glad.


Thank You that while sleeping and waking last night my thoughts were on You. Reading of You as Shepherd and us as sheep. Singing ♪The Lord’s Prayer♪ Considering the wonders of all You provide. Lord God You are so good. Thank You that You are.


Thank You that I get to come before You with feelings of sadness. Unsure of what the day holds. Standing firm in the Truth of Your Word. Knowing, trusting, believing You to be in charge of it all.


Thank You God that feeling sad is not the same as being sad. Thank You that because of Your work in me all these years I know I truly am glad! Grateful. Loved. Alert. Dependent.


Yes Lord! Here it is. In Touch Ministries ends its Our Dependence Upon God daily devotion reminding us, “Sometimes we forget that we are creatures who are completely dependent on the Creator for our next breath. Prayer is a privilege God has given His children - it lets us humbly lay our cares before our Father, trusting Him to direct our path (Proverbs 3:6) and provide for our needs. We have nothing to lose - except our pride and self-sufficiency, along with the resultant fear and anxiety.”


We are not to be afraid. Your Word tells us that over and over again. We are to be alert. Glad! Yes. Do all You must to make me so.


I love You. I need You. I want You. I trust You. Thank You for all You are and do. Use me as You know is best. Gladly. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(305 words ~ 7:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment