Friday, May 19, 2023

the day

 Friday, May 19, 2023 (5:45 a.m.)

Blessed God,


♪This Is The Day…♪ Thank You that it is! Mm. Yes. The day that You have made (Psalm 118:24a).


Father, how grateful I am to have your Word.

(6:45 a.m.)


Oh yes Father. Having access to Your Truth in so many different renderings is such a blessing. Sitting. Reading. Absorbing. The whole of the entire Psalm. Truly giving thanks. Wanting to know and worship You more.


Turning also to Psalm 100. Taking to heart the privilege we have in thanking and praising You as the good, good God You are.


“Shout with joy to the LORD, all the earth! Worship the LORD with gladness. Come before Him, singing with joy. Acknowledge that the LORD is God! He made us, and we are His. We are His people, the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving; go into His courts with praise…” (vs. 1-4a).


And right here starts the song again. ♪...I will say, “This is the day that the Lord has made” I will rejoice for He has made me glad♪ You have Dear Lord. You have made me truly glad. Grateful. Loving. Aware. Dependent.


“… give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the LORD is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and His faithfulness continues to each generation” (4b-5).


Father, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to use me exactly as You know is best. Thanking. Praising. Rejoicing. And being glad. I love You God. I need, trust and want You as Lord of my life. All the day long.


Do all You must! Amen.

(269 words ~ 7:15 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment