Sunday, May 7, 2023

trusting God as my Shepherd

 Friday, May 5, 2023 (7:53 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You.

(8:05 a.m.)

I’m looking to You.

(9:48 a.m.)


And here again I say, “Thank You!” Yes Lord. Thank You for Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises. Your presence. The hope we find in trusting and believing You.


I confess to You right here the overall sadness I felt much earlier. The litany of mistakes I was reviewing in the predawn hours. Wanting so much to know and trust You as my Shepherd.


Thank You Father for leading me to search exactly that. Using those very words. “Trusting God as my Shepherd” Thank You for the things I am learning about sheep and shepherds in Biblical times.


Lord God, here I ask (Matthew 7:7) to stay safely in Your fold this day. Comforted, guided, directed and protected by “Thy rod and Thy staff.”


No comments:

Post a Comment