Sunday, May 14, 2023

God's perfection

 Sunday, May 14, 2023 (5:22 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You that You are perfect.

(6:31 a.m.)


Thank You for the opportunity to sit here reading of Your perfection. Thank You for tying it together with my thoughts yesterday regarding forgiveness.


Thank You for Jesus’ teachings.

(6:54 a.m.)


Oh most dear and blessed God, there’s so much to learn. The more we search, we find there is no end to all we do not know.


Thank You God.

(7:16 a.m.)

Oh yes. Thank You.


Father, I confess. The things I don’t know far outweigh what I do. Thank You for the glimmers and the glimpses of understandings we get from reading in and about Your Word.


Today I ask (Matthew 7:7) that You would continue Your work in perfecting me to Your image. Empowering and enabling me to see others and myself as the wonderfully complex beings You made us (Psalm 139:14).


Mm, yes. Continue Your work. Your perfect work.


I love You Lord. I want to serve You as You know is best. Loving. Forgiving. Learning. Trusting. Believing. Thanking. And praising. Yes. Work in me Lord. Thank You.Praise You. Amen.

(201 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment