Friday, May 26, 2023

more aware

 Friday, May 26, 2023 (7:19 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’m grateful Lord. You’re good. Glorious. Gracious. Great. Hm. Yes. Thank You that You are.


I am becoming more aware of how easily my emotions are affected by the weather. Thank You that by putting our focus on You and Your Word our spirits can be lifted.


I get to turn to Psalm 89:15. And Psalm 100. Being reminded of the joy we have in You. No matter the weather. Continue making me more aware Dear Lord.


(8:51 a.m.)


Reading Illustrated Bible Handbook’s description for Psalm 89, I love learning more. “This psalm magnifies God’s faithfulness (1-8), His rule (9-13), and His righteousness (14-18)…” It goes on to tell of Your promise, Your character and Your plan. Thank You Father.


The Life Recovery Bible’s comment for 89:11-18 reminds us, “God created and sustains everything that exists. He is extremely powerful, and He displays righteousness, truth, justice, and unfailing love. When we are powerless, it only makes sense to turn to God. He has the power we need to overcome our dependencies. As we remain close to Him and do His will, we will experience deliverance and discover true freedom.”


Oh, yes Dear Lord! It is in You “We always have reasons to rejoice: We live in God’s presence, under His continual care, and we experience His love each day. Each time we come into His presence, our heart should be filled with gratitude and praise. God never stops showering us with His love; He always keeps His promise to help us when we call on Him.”


This Truth from another TLRB comment. 100:1-5.


Thank You Father that because of Your love for each and every single one of us, we always have the opportunity of choosing to be grateful and glad. Continue making me aware of my choices Lord.


I love, need, trust and want You. Do all You must that I will live this cloudy day to Your good and Your glory. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(348 words ~ 9:23 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment