Tuesday, May 9, 2023

And HOPE!

 Tuesday, May 9, 2023 (7:47 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You!

(8:42 a.m.)

Yes! Thank and praise You.


A phone call. Challenging health diagnoses. And HOPE! Oh yes Blessed Father. Thank You for hope!

(9:19 a.m.)


Mm, yes. Hope! In You. By You. With You. Through You. And for You.

(9:48 a.m.)


Sitting. Reading. Searching. Finding. #12 of 12 Bible Verses about Hoping - I will put my hope in God!


Oh Dearest Lord. Thank You.


Psalm 43:5, NLT … I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again - my Savior and my God!


Isaiah 12:2, ESV Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation.


“I will trust, and will not be afraid.” Yes! Lord, I want very much for this to become another go to phrase [mantra] for my fragile heart.


My hope IS in You Dear Lord. And in Your Word of Truth and promises.


(10:26 a.m.)


Different translations of this verse are the basis of my current smile. Again reminding me of Your presence in our every moment.


Contemporary English Version “I trust You to save me, LORD God, and I won’t be afraid. My power and my strength [song see: Exodus 15:2] come from You.”


Easy-to-Read Version “God is the One who saves me. I trust Him, and I am not afraid. The LORD YAH is my strength. He saves me, and I sing songs of praise about Him.”


International Children’s Bible states Your Truth most simply for my understanding. “God is the One who saves me. I trust Him. I am not afraid. The Lord, the Lord, gives me strength and makes me sing. He has saved me.”


Father, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to fill me with the hope I need to trust You and not be afraid. Singing in the strength You provide.


I love, need, trust and want You as absolute Lord of my life. Use me as You know is best this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)]. I want very much to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24b). Hoping in and trusting You.


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(388 words ~ 10:50 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment