Monday, May 22, 2023

hoping in God

 Sunday, May 21, 2023 (6:52 a.m.)

Holy God,


I confess to being stuck in my head. I want desperately to hope in You Dear Lord.


Thank You for the very first result [of about 2,660,000] of my “hoping in God” search. “To hope in God means to bind God’s promises to yourself. Hope intentionally wraps His words and Truth around your heart, mind and life.” Yes Father. Yes!


Reading the description of an e-article, I am reminded that we must choose hope. You redeem ALL things. And we are to bind all the Truths we find in Scripture to our hearts. Blessed God, I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) You to show me how.


Mm, right here I fully embrace the apostle Paul’s words to the church at Rome. “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the Holy Spirit” (Romans 15:13). Yes, please!


You are our Source of hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment