Thursday, May 4, 2023

Even better ~ 4/27/23

 Thursday, April 27, 2023 (6:44 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You! I was preparing to wallow. To not come here with You at all. Thank You for changing my mind. Thank You for doing in, and with, by, through and for me all that I cannot possibly do on my own.


Father, I confess to feeling aimless. Lost. At sea. Directionless. Thank You that just by being willing to sit with You phrases of a song started forming.


Before I knew it I have a smile on my face. Lord, I am looking to You. Even better, You’re looking at me!


♪Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?♪

♪Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus♪

♪Here’s Looking at You Kid♪

♪Total Eclipse of the Heart♪ 


1 Samuel 16:7

Romans 4:5

Genesis 15:6

Hebrews 4:13

(8:41 a.m.)


Thank You that we get to be honest with You Lord. I’m confessing disappointment with circumstances way beyond my control. Serious health issues concerning various loved ones.


Thank You that in deciding to turn and look to You, I am reminded of Your love for each and every single one of us. Your goodness. Your grace. Your faithfulness.


No comments:

Post a Comment