Tuesday, May 15, 2018

the breath of God


Tuesday, May 15, 2018 (7:33 a.m.)
Blessed Holy God,

Thank You that I get to breath in deeply, smile and think of You as I do. There is a settled, sense of peace that gives way to the start of joy. Just because of breathing in. And smiling.
9:07 a.m.

Reading Your Word. Focusing on on my inhaling and exhaling. Hoping. Thank You for how it all works together for Your good (Romans 8:28).

Blessed God, I am asking You to use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. As I inhale deeply, becoming more aware of Your presence and Your power, how much I truly thank You.

“God, the LORD, created the heavens and stretched them out. He created the earth and everything in it. He gives breath and life to everyone in all the world” (Isaiah 42:5). As I consider the Truth of Your mighty breath in me, I ask You to continue teaching me to use it well.

I love You Father. I long to live more fully for You. By, with, in and through You. As only You can provide.

♪ Breathe on me Breath of God, Fill me with life anew, That I may love what Thou dost love, And do what Thou wouldst do… ♪

Mm, yes. Breathe on me. In me. By me. Through me. For me. As only You can. Thank You Father. I love You. Use me. Amen.
(242 words ~ 9:34 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment