Monday, May 21, 2018

ideas


Saturday, May 19, 2018 (5:51 a.m.)
Blessed God,

You woke me up with an idea about how to possibly work with a special needs boy today. Thank You Father. Thank You for never leaving us alone with our own thoughts or ideas.

Thank You that Your way is so much bigger than ours. Your plan always better than ours. Tune me in to hearing from You more clearly.

How I love You Father. I read and hope in Your Word. The more I seek, the more I find. Thank You.

I read of ideas. Of Hannah’s and Samuel’s obedience. And I land at Psalm 62:5, “I wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him.” Mm, I find peace as I ponder waiting quietly before You.

The Passion Translation says, “I am standing in absolute stillness, silent before the One I love, waiting as long as it takes for Him to rescue me. Only God is my Savior, and He will not fail me.”

Oh that we would each come to know You so personally and dependently. Thank You for loving us, blessing us, keeping us as only You can. Use us exactly as You wish in sharing Your perfect, redemptive love with others.

Thank You. I love You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment