Tuesday, May 1, 2018

"set right"


Tuesday, May 1, 2018 (7:30 a.m.)
Holy, Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

You provided safe travels for a much loved one. I am asking right now that You iron out a hiccup that is currently taking place so many miles away.

You are able God. To do above and beyond anything we can ever hope or pray for (Ephesians 3:20). I’m asking exactly that right at this moment. I don’t know how to pray for all the needs here. Safety. Timely. Easy rectification.

Yes Dad. That’s what I am asking. Cover our completely grown baby with Your loving presence. Do the absolutely most unexpected that only You can do. Set things right.
(8:09 a.m.)

“Set right”. I turn in Your Word and am amazed by the number of verses (Romans 3:29-4:3; James 2:23) that refer us back to Abram (Genesis 16:5) and his decision to believe You.

I have tears Father. In my eyes and my heart. A very faint smile reminds me that I am blessed. So very blessed to believe and trust You.
(8:49 a.m.)
Thank You Father.

I don’t know the details of the hiccup resolution. As far as I know You did prevail! Thank You.

Thank You Father for the ways in which You set things right in our lives. Our thinking. Our plans. Our paths.

Use me this day for Your good and Your glory. "Set right" to glorify and enjoy You forever. I love You. I long to serve You. As You wish. Thank You. Amen.
(264 words ~ 10:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment